You will be set home learning from each subject (Maths, English, Science, Art, Drama, Languages, Geography, History, ICT, Life skills, Music & Technology) but don’t worry they won’t all be on the same day!
- Always be equipped and ready to learn
- Participate and listen to others
- Be responsible for your learning and try to work things out yourself
- Ask and answer questions about your learning
- Respond to feedback and actions straight away
- 8.45am Students to be on site
- 8.50am AM Registration
- 9.10am First lesson
- 10.10am Second lesson
- 11.10am Break time
- 11.30am Third lesson
- 12.30pm Lunch time – You can either bring your lunch to school or buy it from the canteen.
- 1.20pm Fourth lesson
- 2.20pm Fifth lesson
- 3.20pm PM Registration
- 3.30pm College finishes
After school activities start.
The bell rings at the beginning & the end of lessons, apart from period 2 & 3 where you will be dismissed by your teacher. There is a warning bell at the start of the day, at the end of lunch & break time, so that you know it’s time to go to lessons or registration.
Once you arrive at school you MUST stay on the site until you leave at 3.30pm. Students are not permitted to leave school during lunchtime, unless you have a signed lunch pass.
Keep all your belongings with you throughout the day – you can get a locker to keep things in if you wish. It is important that all of your belongings are clearly named.
If you are ill you go to the Student Office & tell them. You do not ring home. The school will get in contact with parents if you need to go home.
Welcome to your new blog!